- O.V. Bodacheva Budgetary relationship between the federal center and the RF subjects //Region: economics and sociology. 1999. No. 1. p.38-58.
- E.V. Boreskova, E.N. Kitova Some specific features of the budgetary relations on the subfederal and local levels //Finances. 2000.No.5.p.12-15.
- E.V. Bushmin Reforms in inter-budgetary relations: first results and prospective goals // Finances. 2000.No.6.p.4-6.
- N.V. Gorsky Tax potentialities in the mechanism of inter budgetary relations// Finances. 1999.No.6.p.27-30.
- L.A. Dyakonova Financial resources management in the region in the context of inter-budgetary relations improvement // Finances. 1999.No.8.p.9-12.
- B. Zaidel, D.Vesper Budgetary federalism: comparative analysis over countries // Region: economics and sociology. 1999. No. 2. p.16-47.
- A.G.Ighudin On principles of inter-budgetary relations reforming in the Russian Federation // Finances. 1998.No.8.p.6-9.
- A.S. Kolesov On integral assessment or the financial situation with objects of budgetary financing// Finances. 2000.No.6.p.9-11.
- A.S. Kolesov, A.S. Revaikin, T.A. Sidorova An essential instrument of inter-budgetary relations governing// Finances. 2000.No.10.p.8-12.
- G.Z. Krylov Budget structure and budget's out// Finances. 2000.No.9.p.50-52.
- K.E. Laikam, V.V. Sharamova The place and role of he tax policy in the improvement // Finances. 1998.No.6.p.12-14.
- V. Leksin, A.Shvetsov Stereotypes and realities of the Russian budget federalism //Economic Issues. 2000. No.1. p.71-87.
- I.V. Podporina. Inter-budgetary relations and budget governing // Finances. 1999.No.10.p.17-20.
- T.A. Pozdnjakova Theoretical aspects of inter-budgetary relations in the field of income formation // Finances. 1998.No.8.p.10-12.
- L.I. Pronina On local budgets formation and organization of inter-budgetary relations between local governmental bodies and the Russian Federation subjects' governmental bodies in 1999 // Finances. 1998.No.1.p.55-56.
- L.I. Pronina Improvement of inter-budgetary relations as a guarantee of fostering local government// Finances. 2000.No.5.p.16-21.
- E. Sabulov, H.Tipenko, A.Chernyavsky Budget federalism and inter-budgetary relations // Economic Issues. 2000. No.1. p.16-21.
- V.I. Sabulov The problem of improving inter-budgetary relations // Region: economics and sociology. 1999. No. 3 p.81-98.
- S.A. Suspitsyn Fostering inter-budgetary relations on the subfederal level // Region: economics and sociology. 2000. No. 1 p.49-68.
- A.V. Ulyukaev Inter-budgetary relations system in the Russian Federation // Finances. 1998.No.2.p.13-16.
- V. Fedotkin Federalism and local government: economic interaction problems // Economic Issues. 2000. No.1. p.88-98.
- N.B. Khristenko Problems and prospects of reforming inter-budgetary relations// Finances. 1999.No.5.p.12-16.
- M.E. Chichelev On the budget system reforming // Finances. 1999.No.5.p.21-23.
- Lena Shroder. Swedish model: the past and the present// Man and labour.-1994.-No. 10.-p.p. 107-111.
- S. Shuvalov, S. Aborin. Reducing the risk of budgetary funding (experience of the regional budget of the Saratov region development)//Economist.-2000.-No. 7.-p.p. 50-52.
- A.Epshtein. A town budget can be cured, if a diagnosis is made correctly// Sociol. Security.-1997.-No. 6.-p.p. 27-32.
- Inter-budgetary relations in the RF: ensuring common interests of the center and regions. Alexander Dorzhdeev, Doctor of Economics and Management, Chairman of the Government of Kalmykia (Russia).
- References on local governments in Russia on Auditorium.ru
+7 (8142) 78-33-02 / +7 (8142) 71-10-96
Site is maintained by: PetrSU Budget Monitoring Center © 2000—2017